Monday, January 16, 2012

Big news involving MOCs!

As you may know, the part of LEGO's DesignByMe service where you get to buy your creations ends today, January 16. But luckily, I've managed to buy a few characters from Mission: Drones! and other stories. But I will still be making the Mission: Drones characters with real parts after today. How, you ask? With Pick-A-Brick, of course! I bought two characters that have yet to be shown on Mission: Drones PLUS Mission Manager Martinus Zibelia! Pictures will be uploaded as soon as my shipment comes.

Also, the StoneHart MOCs team experimented with parts lately, and one of the results will be shown soon!

And finally, I have SCORED Breez and Thornraxx from an eBay seller from the UK. Reviews will be up soon! I still haven't uploaded Ultrabuild reviews and Breakout set reviews! But they'll be coming soon!

~XTN